Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Welcome

During the past 2 or 3 weeks my doll blog has gathered 4 more followers:

Danitza Zarate doesn't appear to have a blog, just an email address so I know nothing about this person.

Sandra Morris runs a small business for which she makes minature dolls and toys.  She has a small (live) dog with real character whose reaction to the recent snow was great fun to read about.  You can read her Tales of the Toymaker at http://towerhousedolls.blogspot.com/ 

Püppilottchen (Nicola) lives in Germany, designs toy for sale http://www.pueppilottchen.de and collects vintage Lundby dollshouses and Kathe Kruse dolls.  I enjoy looking at her doll photos on flickr as well as her blog at http://pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog.blogspot.com/

Diepuppenstubensammlerin is the newest follower and collects vintage Lundby and Hennig dollshouses.  She also lives in Germany and her blog at http://diepuppenstubensammlerin.blogspot.com/ is all in German, so I use Google translate because my German is minimal.  She also has lots of dollshouse photos on flickr.

Welcome everyone to my doll blog.  I'm planning some more posts shortly, I just need to take some photos.

3 comments:

Papillon Bleu said...

More friends from blogland! how great!

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog said...

thank you for the nice welcome!! i´m happy you like my blog and thanks for making the link to my little shop :)

*nicola

Danitza said...

Hi!! I am Danitza and its true ... I dont have a blog .. I started one but I thought it was not really creative .. so I decided to stopped ... and I am here just to introduce myself ... I am Danitza and I am from Mexico, I am 24 years old and I like a lot of things.. Recently I have started to like miniatures things ... just in Mexico we dont have the variety of supplies to try .. I find hard to get them
. I also like make up and I have a talent .. but i dont like to take photos of myself because my camera is not that good for zoom... I work in a fertilizer company and i still live with my parents (However, I am planning to have my master degree in Sweden ) And luckily i'll be able to visit some places I have seen for miniatures and dolls .. I might be start a blog because I like to write .. but I dont know what about ... make up, miniatures, dolls, pets .. Thanks for welcomming :D And thanks for sharing your Doll's world with us :) Cheers !!