Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hello Doll lovers

I've loved dolls ever since early childhood, and have kept most of the dolls from that time, even getting one of them restored recently though she is not worth anything in monetary terms on the collectors market. My elder daughter prefers teddies/cuddly toys though has always liked dollshouses (like me) and has recently happily embraced the Gotz play dolls that she has acquired, even though she is nearly a teenager. My younger daughter enjoys pretend play with her dolls, including her new Gotz play dolls and Groovy girls that actually belong to her elder sister.

I learned to sew and knit as a child, made dolls houses as a teenager and have recently started making dolls clothes again after a long period of studying. This blog is likely to mostly contain photos rather than lots of text, as they are a great way of documenting and sharing a collection with others. Watch this space for details.

No comments: